Drivers Club Holiday Program
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
Calling all drivers! The Race Party’s Drivers Club is gearing up for the next school holidays. Drivers Club is a five-hour racing and activities program designed for all ages skill levels. It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned slot car racing pro or a complete novice, the Race Party Drivers Club suits drivers of all abilities. Over 5 hours drivers will engage in high speed slot car racing action and fun and interactive activities and quizzes.
Race Day schedule:
· Drivers arrival. Briefing, instruction and practice sessionin the Albert Park track room
· Race series number 1: Last Person Standingrace series (Albert Park track room)
· Race series number 2: Full Throttlerace series Albert Park
· “What is it?” Trivia quizin the Albert Park lounge
. Discussion on sustainabilityand benefits of electric cars
· Lunch break
· Join the dance party with the pumping music and bright lights of Disco Racingin the Monaco track room
· Race series number 3: Last Person Standingrace series (Monaco track room)
· Race series number 4: Full Throttlerace series Monaco
· Pit Stop activitiessession in the Monaco lounge
· Feel the energy of our Glow in the dark UV Racingseries in the Albert Park track room
· We ramp things up for our final Championship race seriesin the Albert Park track room
· Podium presentationfor our race champions
All racing sessions are fully hosted in our track rooms by our Race Party crew members, who instruct, organize and commentate all the racing action. In the Monaco lounge the quizzing action will put our drivers minds to the test, with a brain busting quizthat will both confuse and delight even the sharpest of minds. Our pit stop activitiesin the Monaco lounge provide a vibrant and fun activity to keep the adrenaline flowing.
Hurry and make your booking, as due to track size numbers are strictly limited. For more information call us on 03 9882 1391.
Race Party – 97 Camberwell Rd Hawthorn East
The program runs for five hours from 10am to 3pm on Thursday the 10th, 17th and 24th of January 2019
$60 per person
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Participants must be 8+ years of age. All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable
This is a non catered event. Guests are to bring their own (nut free) lunches.